PRI is a telecommunication interface carrying voice and data transmission between a network and a user using ISDN(Integrated Service Digital Network).
PRI Card Features :-
- Ease of installation (over multiple Linux platforms), Superior voice quality at an unmatched price.
- Available in PCIe and Universal PCI (5V / 3.3V) form factor
- 2U form factor capable of installation on rack-mount servers – 2U brackets available on request.
- Operating Systems: Linux Kernel – 2.4 to Latest. Windows – XP/Vista/Win7
- Line Protocols: Voice CAS, MRC/R2 PRI, SS7, HDLC / PPP